https://sdk-docs.q2devstack.com/CHANGEL ... -17
## v2.22.0 - 2019-10-17
- Decorates ``secure_message.broadcast_with_attachment`` with ``@dangerous``
- If you are using ``secure_message.broadcast_with_attachment``, you will need to take action. More detail in the ``How to Get Help`` page of the docs.
- Adds ``@dangerous`` decorator for particularly powerful functions
- SSOHandlers will now have their SSO BitFlag integrity checked during ``q2 check``
- Adds a ``build_get_group_id_xml`` function in ``api_helpers`` for use with GetGroupID HQ Endpoint
- Better type hinting on GetGroupID HQ Response
- Fixed a bug where HQ Response bodies were not being logged since 2.20.0
- Fixed a bug with Version model comparison where 1.89.0 was reporting greater than 2.0.0
- Properly xml escapes wedge_address_configs stored in the database
Subscribe to this to get updates when a new release comes out. Also, if you have a question about a particular release note, this is the place to post it.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests